Thursday 17 July 2014

Lunchbox Dilemma

I experienced a particularly British problem today: I struggled to get my pate packaging into my Tupperware lunchbox. It should have been just the right size but the edges of the pate casing needed to be folded in to make it fit. What made it worse was the fact that the pate packaging had extra, vacant space that wasn’t needed. Either they had fallen short on filling it with pate or they had wasted valuable plastic. In truth it was the latter, since there was more than enough pate contained therein. Ironically, it even said ‘Bigger Pack’ on the packaging as though this was a selling point! Presumably it was intended to dupe people into thinking that that it meant more pate, not more packaging? To combat the space dilemma I had to remove the pate from its packaging and relocate it to a more suitably sized piece of Tupperware that sat more snugly in the lunchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment